Wednesday 20 May 2015

Gastric Sleeve testimonial from Helen B for Surgery in France

Gastric Sleeve Surgery Update Testimonials from Helen B
Helen in Feb 2015
Helen had a Gastric Sleeve in February 2015
Here is Helens story
It is nearly 3 months since my Gastric Sleeve surgery and life couldn't be better.
I have dropped 2 dress sizes
lost 49 pounds.
I get excited about getting dressed in the morning.
I have renewed energy.
I am more positive.
I now take more pride in my appearance.
I spend time doing my hair and makeup in the mornings and
I walk more confidently.
Helen in May 2015
Friends and colleagues comment on how well I look
Whilst I still weigh just over 20 stone and am still morbidly obese, they say I don't look it. The weight loss has been slow and steady and I resist the temptation to weigh myself daily as this can be demoralising.
I still have no appetite and when I go out for a meal I order either a starter or a children's meal. Some restaurants have a policy that adults cannot order from the children's menu, but I have found that if you explain to the waiting staff what you have been through they will co-operate and provide a suitable sized meal.
For FREE No Obligation Information about the cost Gastric Sleeve Surgery in France Click here

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment